Tuesday, August 24

TIRED..

I'm dying man.. so damn tired! argh.. Finished and conquered my naffa test ytd afternoon. Congrats to me! I've obtain GOLD~ haha.. Sit-ups: 41 * IPU: 09 * Shuttle Run: 10.9s * Broad Jump: 183 * Sit and Reach: 53 2.4km Run: 15:52 Conclusion: i've swensens treat from dear boyboy! envy me ba! hahahha!

Finally handed in my PW first draft le.. I think PW realli stress everione out man.. toopid. And now they're going to stop it le. freak! Had spa todae.. Luckily it was the same as wad cr told me.. Haha.. thanks for giving me SO MANY tips! you can now be a good octopus! hahaha.. Waited for almost an hour outside dear's school.. argh.. lucky he came in time, or else i'll have just left. Went to tm for 'shopping'. DAMN. Swensen is crowded with pple man.. First time ever.. the power of 'Topless 5 '. Tml got maths test. sob sob! haven study.. don tink i can finised studying.. my eyes are not listenning to me animoe.. they'r closing! heck.. i tink i'm not going to take the test tml.. going to take it on thurs ba.. all thanks to the suntec trip that falls just nice on the dae of my maths test. =/

Some things are just gone.. For good.. I must recover.. hope so.. =)

No comments: