it's 5.52AM. I'm awake.. woke up one hour ago just to complete my maths test..
I'm damn stress.. Felt so horrible.. Din do alot of things.. Lagging far behind for physics. Lecture test coming up. Dying soon.. Can anyone out there help me..
Had been sleeping at 10 for the past two daes, and trying to get up at 3am to study.. But din do it..Simply because i'm too tired. Or i din want to wake up. Don feel like going on.. Life's just so SUCKy. I don have enough time to manage my work. Promos coming. MORE STRESS. I need someone to walk me thru. BUT is there anione who can who will?... Boy will.. but is he able... i know i shouldn't doubt him... i need him... he cannot always be with me whenever i need himbut all these stupid things that have been piling up is getting me crazy. I'm veri tired. Don have ani motivation to carry on. Seems that i'm just wasting my time... I need a break. To pull myself together again. Nights of tears SHOULD stop. I don want to go on litad. =(
Sometimes things just cannot be forced.
Thursday, August 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment