Thursday, June 8

I made an impluse decision to the hairdresser yesterday. haha.. I just got that sudden urge to cut my hair, and thus, smsed my mummy to ask her help me book an appointment! I thought i would be going alone until i met leopard online, so she came along with me! haha.. Two indecisive girls contemplating on what hairstyle what length to cut. That woman is sweet to me for once, cos she brought some nougats for me! (:

ok lar, quite satisfied with my hair cut yesterday. Chiong home to catch the 9pm show after that. A sad thing happened after the show. boo. I turned on the com, and heard funny 'zzz' sound. Initially I thought is the speakers, so i off it, but it turned out that the sound is coming from the monitor! Then i checked the power and everything to make sure that it is not loose. Scary man, sounds like my whole com is going to explode anytime! The screen keeps fickering also. Argh.. The best part is after i entered the password to get into windows, the com shut down itself!!! Totally sian diao man. So now i won't be online for quite some time at night liao..

Darling looks very cute in his new specs! haha.. don't worry dear, u don't look terrible in it lar! (: Drove all the way down to west coast for Cheese Prata! Hmm.. It's quite nice lar, but i think the ones in simpang bedok can satisfy our cravings lar.. haha.. The cheese is nice, the prata itself is so-so, the curry is not very nice, the teh-peng is good! lol.. Chiong Nasi Lemak after pratas! wahahaha.. and that's not the end! We still feel a bit hungry after all the food, so...! We drove back to bedok 85 for BCM! wahahha! darling i really think that we levelled up after that day's dinner with the guys! lol!

Went to chill out for a while before heading home. AND! I had a lot of fun driving!! ((: Thanks darling for letting me drive around the carpark! hahah! so fun man! lol! i wanna drive again! I wanna drive with you darling! (: Reached home closed to 4am. Yet another 4 hours of sleep and i'm here at work. Haha.. I seriously need to catch up with some sleep during the weekends.

i miss ya i miss ya i miss ya hubby!

No comments: