Friday, July 9

Overjoyed by the fact that i'm getting back my econs paper on monday. Actually it should be this afternoon. Seems that i'm running away from alot of things nowadays........

ytd's yu bian mian was FANTASTIC. right, cr? hahaha! Oh-my-god man, wad a nice food it is! Just tea simply rocks man. hahaha! I found out sth. the great fi**. A dimple on the cheek is simply so CUTE. I have also! hhahahaha! er.. sorry.. abit no link le.

Got disconnected with the outside world. Felt so lost. I'm running away! Can't be more happier. Mentally weak.

Woke up at 11+ to continue my homework ytd nite after putting down the phone. See.. i can be hardworking if i want. hhaha. But that;s not the point. Got the personality book back on wed, and i'm clasify as an extravert person, with very HIGH energy level. Constantly seeking for INTENSE EXCITEMENT. Found out that 9-5 office work is defintely a no-no for me. HaHa. Morningness: Work best in mornings. (how true is this!) guess can be true ba. Like how i conquered my c-lit during mornings of exam periods. But when it comes to waking up just to work in the morning, definitely a no! haha. I LOVE SLEEPING. that's it. Wanted affection: 65 (high) How is it defined? nobody knows, and everyone just defined it as those kind of attraction feelings for the oppo sex ba. Er.. though it's still high for me, i'm still the lowest among my friends. HaHa! is this sth good or bad? guess i just can live alone SOMETIMES. [i still love my dear!] heh. I'm a generalist, which makes me diff from most of my friends too. They'r specialists. Think it's becos i cannot concentrate on just ONE thing. I', good at multi-tasking k! hahah. In short, i'm a warm(=/) person. Loves challenges and is extravert. i love THRILLS! haha.. just like thrill rides! =)

Went back to ahs on tues to collect my o'level cert. Looking at the results, i'm not performing as well in this JCT. not up to standard definitely. Simply becos: i PLAYED too MUCH! AHS changed. Complete change. General Office, staff rooms all relocated. I miss ahs once again. OR should i say i've never stop missing it. the good old days. it's gone, but at least memories stay. =) Met jorin for dinner at kenny. LOL. SO FULL! I'm working on my stomach man.

I'm going tuition later. Looking forward to my spidey show and the THRILL drive. I'm so hungry! hahaha! Wonder when i can blog again. SIGH.

No comments: