got back my results slip today. too sucky that i din want to talk about it anymore. =/
Last week, reflected on how i did in my JCT. A total failure i would say. I've decided to put in alot alot of hardwork from now on. I hope i can do myself some justice, haha, and not letting my mummy down again. Felt so useless man. A new term, a start for the beginning. JIAYOU! i'll do it. =)
WOW. Both of my PE lesson last week was 'cancelled' due to the downpour. Monday wasn't that bad, cos we still did 'aerobics' in the dance studio. Worked my muscles, but i tink not much use. Thursday morning veri terrible. The rain was like... so big lar.. ahah. Then we only managed to get to the dance studio for briefing of Fitness test coming this august. I want my gold! hahaha..
Blood donation tok on last monday. I've decided to donate my blood. Cheers for me! yeah! haha. Saving 3-4 pple with just that packet of blood you donate, It's a very wonderful thingy. Signed up with a few others , but in the end, i guess end up only got me cr, veron, matt, liang. Na's parents don allow her. It's good to help pple ba, moreover i got treats after donating blood! hahaH! cheers to my boy! =)
Met baobei after e-club on wednesday. So long since i last met her! er.. ben was shuai lar.. hahah! Had yu-bian mian in tm foodcourt. I forgot i am going to eat that on thurs. HaHa.. who cares. Shopped and talked and ate. A very fantastic night. [i started climbing stairs home. 11floor. NO KICK! hahaha!]
Thursday. yu-bian mian day. I guessed alot of pple already knew this thingy. It wasn't as nice as that of last week. =( sobs! hahaha.. Had PW conferencing that afternoon. heck. [cr will noe wad i mean ba.] Pw realli very sucky man. Why do we have to do such thing. =/ Went bowling after sch. Long time since i last bowled. I din perform below my expectation! broke my highest record. New record: 176. Average i tink above 120 points ba. Boy also not bad lar.. haha! Went for the ice-cream pancake for dinner. DELICIOUS. but gelare's was definitely better. Planned to have a kudamono outing on nx sat, but i guess we need to push it back to a later date lar. I got meet-the-parents session in the morning, e-club til 6pm. I dunnoe about the rest. How i wish i can pon e-club.
Anyway.. I'm wondering if i can donate blood on wed. Seems that i'm having a flu now. Not that bad, but the virus is still there. er.. hahah.. yar. So sweet of matt and na to buy me sth when they went out for shopping that day. THANKS! love it alot.. i will use it! heh..
I dunnoe when my com will be fine.. So sucky man.
Monday, July 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment