Thursday, April 1

Swimming lesson today for mass pe. Was late for it though. Veri TIRED. Went to the beginners course AGAIN. =/

Was quite 'together' with my cg today, but still don have the sense of belonging. Time shall heal my wound? Hope so. Decided to drop chem after a night's struggle. Tot it thru and i guess it would be better if i just concentrate with my 3 main subjects. Moreover I screwed my chem in o's and din take the subject for the first 3 months. If i were to take up the sub now, i will have ALOT of work to catch up. Alot of make-up lectures to attend, which i probably can't take it. STRESS. I am already lagging behind 2 sub out of the 3 main ones i take, so i guess i won be able to cope with a forth one. So, instead of wasting time to 'try out' might as well save the time for my other subs. And one more thing: my time-table is shortened by ALOT. Dismissed at 1140 on fridays! wooOh! that's not the main thing ba.

Finally! I saw some tiny weeny light in graphs and transformation. I understand wad the teacher is doing and was quite amazed when i actually noe how to ans and help my fren when she asked me. heh heh. =) When to have dinner with my mj frens. Slacked at whitesands for like 2 hrs b4 meeting them, and they made me wait for half an hour, not informing me that they changed the venue. wad the .! Baked rice again. yeah. I'm seriously broke this week le! ARgh

No comments: