i'm dying. Help me!
Been in tj for like a week and a half, and avg time i reached home is 7pm. HORRIBLE! used to reach home at round 3+ 4+ when i was in mj, but now... still cannot get used to it. My back hurts. It still hurts!
When to 1304 today. The start of my 2-yr life. Pple there quite friendly, budden i din get to interact alot with them, mainly i guessed they'r already quite bonded b4 i went. Same old Problem! Very sad case. Very upset during contact time n lunch break, almost broke into tears.. dunnoe why. don ask me. Seriously i miss 303 alot. The fun we had, the laughter we share, the movies we watched, the lectures we skipped. All became my memories. I will nv have that kind of life again. =( I'm going back to mj tml. To meet up with my frens. To see them, and catch up abit. FRANKLY speaking, the idea of transferring college did occur to me, but i am afraid it's all too LATE. I don want to be in a new environment again, with all the unfamiliar faces, facing the same problem of having no sense of belonging. The feeling is terrible. Finally i got my combi changed, and now i want to drop chem. Finally i got into tj, and now i want to transfer. I guess there's nothing i can do now.
Pdp exhibition is as boring as usual, but with the spice of 'just-tea', it became better. HAHA. I'm mad again. Decided on entreprenuer club and most probably taekwondo or leo. Went tm again, to take pictures, becaused we'r in our tj uni plus tie! First time i am wearing a decent college tie! Everyone's very happy today, esp na! I'm happy for her too. Long Long time nv see her luff as if no one's watching liao. Don let the laughter stop k!
Cannot bear it anymore. Broke down in bus 3 after reading na's sms. Din realised that she actually noticed my 'saddness' in sch. I din mean to cry, but tears rolled down.. The first time i cried on the bus, alone. Fought very hard to hold the tears back, and closed my eyes, realising that it was worst. I'm not happy in tj. I'm not happy now. I like tj, my frens are there, but why am i feeling so miserable!
Wednesday, March 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment