Tuesday, June 12

Commissiong Parade - 090607!

After 9 months of torture in ocs, baby finally commissioned last saturday. I don't know how the training there had affected him, but surely it's a challenged to our relationship. It really wasn't easy to pull through. We had our share of unhappiness. Now that his training finally ended, let's just pray that things will get back to what it used to be.

I'm proud of my boy. For he didn't wanted to be in ocs at the very beginning, and he hated the life in eti to the extent that he said he rather learn chinese. lol. We treasure every weekend spent together because it was just so precious. Every saturday, he'd be happy, and when sunday comes, he'd start counting down and whining about the number of hours left to book in. Poor boy! During his bmt, i thought that his 7 days field camp was terrible since we couldn't contact each other. Then came his 3 weeks confinement during the first book in to ocs. I began to think that 7 days field camp is actually nothing. Shortly, his first overseas training to brunei. It was quite terrible. I missed him like crazy, he didn't bring his phone, so we got completely cut off for nearly ten days. Lastly, the recent 3 weeks thailand training. By then, i've already gotten used to it. lol.

There were many times he wanted to quit, because of me, because of some other things, and even nearly got ooc. But now everything's well. I am just so proud of him. ((: Well done baby!

Let the pictures do the talkin'...


We were supposed to be seated by 5.15pm, but who the hell knows that everybody was so kiasu that when we reached at 5.15pm sharp, there were no more (good) seats.


It feels different watching my boyfriend's parade, and wl's parade. I just felt so happy for him. (:


During his march past. He can be easily spotted all thanks to his height! :P


His parents putting on the rank for him though he promised to let me put on. bleah...

His family


My girls, him and me.


you're my sunshine! ((:


And the moment they'd been waiting for 38 weeks! (:

No comments: