I'm feeling very very very tired as of now. Done with application to UOL on saturday with leopard. Wheey, a load off my chest. But i'm still not done with the local unis applications. Damn. Wanted to do it on friday night, but the internet connection was soooo slow. I guess i won't do it tonight, cos i'm really tired. It's 7:32pm only.
i had a good saturday.
Went to IT show at suntec city. Fucking crowded! I remembered going there last year during lunch breaks while i was still working at suntec. lol. Anyway what's with the escalator out of city link, and the over head bridge. Everyone was moving at ant's pace i swear.
Wanted to get a laptop. I was that close to buying acer laptop. Decided against it in the end because of the bad reviews i had from friends who owned acer laptops. Seems that there's always problems here or there. So i guess i will stay away from acer. Didn't have time to tour the entire fair. It was like a convention centre with the entire nation. I really really don't understand why some people have to wheel the old people to such places. Oh wells...
Went to ee meing's 21st birthday party at night. Cool. If only i had a house with a garden like his, i would gladly invite my friends and relatives over every birthdays. lol! I had fun talking with the girls! Like what my baby said, we girls can't be put together! cos majority of the time we were bitching about our wonderful boyfriends! HAHA! Look dear, i'm not the only one! xuechun and weiling do that too! :P I realised that all his friends are celebrating their 21st this year. HA. It's it always the trend to make the 21st birthday boy drunk? lol. Had our second part of the celebration at Suntec City KBOX at 12am. All the way til 4am. Totally drained after that man. zzzzzz!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.jpg)
From, Gawin during vday. loves! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment