Saturday, February 3

Long Long Ago...

Lots of things happened recently. Happy, sad, disappointing, good, bad, lucky, unlucky, anything.

Just as i was beginning to get used to working in my department, i faced another major change. Officer decided to transfer me to scb (!) with effect from first feb. It's like i've just gotten used to the work at uob, the friends i made, and the friendly supervisors. Everything's changed overnight. Alright, it may not be that bad afterall, but i really hate the feeling of being new, being taught how to do this do that all over again. It sucks. And everyday, i will hear news that soandso is leaving... I want to quit.

I may not hate what i am doing as much as i appeared to. I found friends. Long lost friends even! There's too much of a coincidence! The very first month of work, i got to know this guy, who is my jc classmate's brother. Last week, i made another surprising discovery. I am actually working with bo shen! I found him very familiar the moment he joined, but just can't remember where i met him before. So we happened to be sitting together last week, and we talked... And ta-dang! He remembered that i was from fsc! So coincidental can! Last saturday the bf was telling me about his platoon coach, and then we realised that he is my jc classmate! It's a small world!

i drove last saturday. For the first time without the 'L' plate! Auto car is really much easier than manual. Drove all the way from sempang back to pasir ris, and i managed to park properly without poles. HAHA. thanks to the bf for letting me drive!

This week is rather crazy. I'd done about 14 hours of overtime in just 1 week. I want to fall sick and take MC on monday liao lah... ):

Got a call from M**** from Recruit Express East on thursday. I must say her attitude SUCKS. Wtf! i was rudely awaken early in the morning by her call, and she didn't even ask if it's convenient to talk. She got a job for me, and wanted me to go down for an interview, at 1200. I said ok, and she added: you CANNOT be late ok, cos i'm having lunch at 1230. FYI, her tone was sooooo demanding. Two minutes after we hang up, she called again, and told me more about the job, and i realised that the pay that she is offering is too low. So i told her straight, and said that i don't want that job anymore. Afterall, i'm not obliged to take it up. I asked her politely, since i'm not taking it up anymore, do i still have to go down for the interview. She answered: YAR! in the same demanding tone. Fuckkkkk! i hope she get sacked. Damn sucky attitude!




Now i know why they say it's hard to maintain a r/s when your bf is in army, especially ocs. It is really tough. When can we eat supper, then visit the beach and the airport? When can we go cycling, kite flying, sentosa? When can we have one full day to ourselves, without worrying the tons of things you gotta do at night... When can we have time to do things we love again? When can we .... ....

No comments: