the story about Class 3 License...
i passed my driving (first attempt!)!!! I wasn't confident of passing it all along even though i wanted to pass badly. And so i had intensive driving this week. Wednesday, thursday and today - the test. I was so glad that the real thing went smoothly, no rain! Did directional change first, then parallel parking, which i forgot to signal. Bleah. I didn't know what was i thinking then. Then reverse parking, my greatest fear besides crank course! Nothing went wrong n i parked perfectly in one try! Wheey! S-course n slope was easy, and lastly, crank course. I got the cursed no. 26, the one which a lot of people mount kerb. Had an ebrake before exiting the circuit. I was stunned for a moment man. LOL. Afterall, the instructor only taught me ebrake this morning. How nice ah! Thank god for the jam! I only drove one small round n back to the centre! HAHAHA! Didn't even do u-turn! wheeeeyyyy! My tester was a weird guy who didn't hold the mark sheet throughout the test, so i didn't even know i pass or fail! he was just commenting about my mistakes along the way, said i never signal blah blah blah... I thought i was quite a gone case since he mentioned quite a lot of faults. Was the first to go back to the room, and he finally took out the marksheet. Got 6 fucking points deducted for failure to keep a safe following distance. Actually it wasn't my fault! He just said i was too near to the car in front at the traffic light. I was avoiding the yellow box u see! Booo. Another 2 marks for late signalling, 4 for failure to signal. 12 demerits in total! I'm pleased with myself! ((: Kinda weird that i wasn't nervous during the test, and managed to talk a lot to the tester. HEH. I think that's the way i kept calm - yak nonstop! Finally i said goodbye to kang! No more expensive driving lesson and semi-fucked-up instructor! yyyeaaahhh! Celebration tomorrow!
Friday, January 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment