Yesterday i almost kena buang by a stupid van during my driving lesson. wtf! I was at ubi driving, and the road was narrow. There were lots of cars as usual, and i was going quite slow. The van tried to be funny and just drove his way out from the side road without checking. Or he bloody think that he can 'bully' L-plate driver. ARGH. For that moment i was thinking if i was in the wrong. But Kang said he was in the wrong. WAHAHA. Hope u get into an accident or better still get ur license revoke forever! =/ Getting a bit rusty for parking. lol. It'd been more than a month since i last did parking man. Bleah... *Driving lesson makes me sooo tired. AH! On a happier note i am finally going to the circuit next week! Wheeeey
Have been hearing a lot of breakups between so-and-so recently. At least 5 i think, though most all just acquaintance. Brr... Remember that time when cookie monster got into ocs, i was quite worried that things may not be so easy for us. Then this person told me, "you went through so much to be together, why give up so easily!" Honestly, i find those promise that 'i will love you forever' quite dumb, esp when the one who promised me didn't keep to his word. Don't you at times envy singlehood, when everything is just so carefree, when you suffer no injuries from the heart, when you just live ur life ur way. Hai, there's a price to pay for everything lah. There's no paradise forever.
Looking back at how i used to treat my (ex)love makes me laugh at myself. I was totally naive and all. HAHA. But i'm not the only one who is like that okay! I've seen/heard of many who are/were like me. I so hope that no one will be like that anymore. At least, my girls. Don't like to see them sad and hurt. I actually feels sad when they're upset! ): Everyone, please be strong alright. Never lose faith in love! ((:
I am in a not-so-happy mood. I don't even feel happy to know that i'm employed. Yes yes yes, money rolling in, but i want to slack more! I miss those days when i get paid for slacking! HAHA. It's just 2 weeks after my exams, and i'll be slogging my ass at work from next week. at least for 2 months, cos i stupidly signed the contract. AH. Actually i don't know whether i should take up that job right from the start. I told baby about it, but we didn't really have a proper talk to analyse the whole situation all thanks to ARMY. Too late to talk about regrets now lah. I will perservere! I will tahan for at least 2 months! OR else i would be required to compensate 30% of my miserable pay. Pray for me that i have nice superiors and colleagues! I really hate new environments. All the shit to settle in an unfamiliar place, unknown faces. Who knows who is the devil man. AND, i have quite screwed up working hours, which means less less less time for cookie monster and fun! *Cries and run away! Okok, i should really look on the bright side of this job! MONEY MONEY MONEY! (: go go jiayou!
Boo... Now i don't even have the chance to tell cookie monster about my job, and he doesn't even know i accepted it. Come home sooonnnn cookie monster! I miss you badly already! What's left is the 30" cookie monster whom i cried onto and tickle his tummy everyday. haha. nah, never cry lah - 'cos i'm strong! *Screw the army! Always make my cookie monster chiong in the bloody forest, make him dirty and smelly, and deprive him from his beauty sleep. And most importantly, take away the already-very-little time from him to talk to me. ARGH. I'm in my whinning mode. lol.
OOOOH! Before i forget... The very free-and-bored me was surfing POSB website after checking my iBank account yesterday and i found these:
If i am not wrong, it's applicable for POSB/DBS debit card holders. yayyyyy! Let's go pig out, darling/kudamono! I'm so interested in the baked rice and mudpie from NYDC! wahahaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment