Sunday, December 17

Busy, but happy!

Wheey! It's 3:45am already, and i'm still awake. Just put down the phone with cookie monster. Poor him gotta wake up in a few hours time to go back camp for duty. Anyway, stopped updating since i started work cos i was quite busy. (obviously!)

Frankly speaking, i don't know why am i so busy. lol, i just find no time to blog. Work is pretty much manageable, though i still whine a lot to baby. It's just typing and more typing, to the extend that my fingers are moving, but my mind is wondering off, thinking about other stuff. What i see everyday is non other than numbers and funny payee names. Super mundane i swear. But what to do, gotta hang in there at least til 9th Feb. Didn't have much chance to interact with colleagues, cos it's a relatively big company, and my shift is quite different from theirs. So i can just keep quiet for the entire day. HAHA. oh oh oh, i was very angry/pissed off about what happened on monday.

We(the entire company) did OT til freaking 11pm! That was still ok. The point is that i started work at 1.3opm, and my shift doesn't allow me to have breaks in between. Meaning i can't go out of the office unless i need the toilet. I am quite alright about this cruel rule on normal days, but not monday. I worked for close to 10 hours straight, without a single break. I was really starving from 8 plus, and the supervisors had to happily take orders among themselves as for what they wanted for dinner, ignoring we the pathetic temp-workers. So u imagine urself. While we were there slogging our dear fingers, punching the keyboard, they were enjoying delicious LJS and chicken rice. Fuck lor. I understand that they were hungry and wanted to eat, but shouldn't they at least asked if we wanted any food?! You think we're mortals ar, can survive without food. Damn angry. Hungry me = Angry me. Seriously, i will stock up a lot of food on monday to prevent this kind of tragedy from happening again.

Luckily baby was around that day, so he brought me out to eat after i finally ended work. The only consolation for the day was that i was able to have transport claim! TAXI! but it had to cost only $4.5o. I wished it was more! Now i have monday-phobia. ): I miss working in Meridea a hell lot lar. Though i used to complain about my superior, but i really love that job. REALLY LOVE IT! That kind of job is one in a million lor. I don't mind the lesser pay i get for the job man.

i miss suntec city
i miss taking my own sweet time even though i was late. The late i am talking about is not any range between 5-15 minutes!
i miss eating breakfast and drinking hot teh-peng and pratically doing nothing for the first hour
i miss caipeng!
i miss running errands, and taking the opportunity to slack
i miss shopping during lunch breaks
i miss good colleagues, nice bosses.
i miss practically everything in meridea! (even the nice/lor so/chao keng auntie!)

can't believe that i dream about my current work. Erm, no. I should say i had nightmares about it. Yucks. Am i under too much stress? lol. I feel so depressed that i got no time for retail therapy and other things. I can do nothing when i see my friends happily meeting up to shop, but i can't take leave for no reason. Aiyah, i know i am too pampered due to my previous job lah. I just don't like the whole system here. It makes me feel super restricted with the stupid rules. Oh, i think i feel like i'm in a 'school'. See - i have to tap-finger (like tap-card in tj) for attendance, i have to follow a certain dress code, i have to produce MC/supportive and relevant documents for any leaves i need. ARGH. Turn off turn off. I have whined enough about work, and i'm feeling very happy now. wahahaha.

on to happier things!

I just want to say my baby and kudamono brighten up my day a lot. I am just so happy and crazy and carefree, and myself when i'm with them. The girls and i did almost all crazy things, that we always laughed and talked til we get damn thirsty. I think we will die if we cannot talk lor, there's like endless things to ha-lah! Imagine 5 hours of conferencing til 5am! No joke sia! I didn't even talk for that long with baby before i think! lol. Last saturday we went to weiliang's commissioning parade at OCS. The journey to Boon Lay was so boring that we entertained ourselves with BK coupons! haha. Chin n I were so hungry that we just took out the coupons n started toking n discussing which meals to eat, and the conversation lasted long lor. lol. In the end, we were so sad there is no BK at JP. ARGH!


so here's the picture with the newly commissioned officer. (:

Baby and i went ikea last sunday. The moment we reached, we choinged straight to satisfy our craving for meatballs! I guess darling would not want me to mention how much he ate cos he sure damn paiseh! The new ikea is big, but quite sian, cos u see more people than furniture. If i go there again, it must be because of the meatballs!

This morning (saturday), dropped by FSC for a short while. Can't attend the camp cos of stupid work. Accompanied baby for his haircut before heading home. Chin, na and ting came over in the afternoon. Thanks so much girls! Ting went all out in helping me 'dress-up' for darling's social night. hahaha. But in the end i wore my own clothes. Still, thanks for the effort, plus accessories. Really appreciated it!

Darling's social night was held at some ulu ulu bar cum restaurant near City Hall. It was quite fun overall, but the wait for food was super long. Darling's friends were quite entertaining and funny. lol... My poor cookie monster kena sabo-ed for one of the games! That means i also suay suay got to play with him. Stupid game lor, but ok lar, for cookie monster's sake! lol. Realised he got a lot of nicknames in camp. (Not good to list it here!) I didn't even know my girls gave him one also. haha. He was telling me last night that the first prize for lucky draw is an iPod nano, and that he never won lucky draw in his entire life. As usual, he didn't win the nano, but we won a prize in the lucky draw! (: You're not that suay afterall dear! Eh, but i picked the number right? lol!

My sweetest baby gave me a surprise! Oops, to think i still thought that he forgot our monthniversary. Heh! Thanks baby! i love you! tian meng to u! ((:

Lastly, all those who reads my blog must Click here.No regrets!

No comments: