Wednesday, October 25

The past 5 days were simply wonderful. It'd been such a long time since i had him with me for so long. Caught The Guardian at The Cathay on saturday. It's very nice. I like! haha... I simply love cathay cinema. The seats are great, very comfy, spacious and ample leg space. The couple seats are even better! I was telling cookie monster that 3 people can actually share 2 couple seats. HAHA. (: It is so worth it watching at cathay cos their ticket prices dipped! The best news must be that Cathay will be having 2 new cineplex, one of which will be at Downtowneast!! Ready in Dec'07 i think. YEAH! So cookie monster and i will be settling our future movies there. haha.

We were shopping around The Cathay, and i met Lawrence at NUM. I hope i got his name correct... Can't really remember! haha! He is my pri sch friend's elder brother. I'm very amazed that he actually still remember and recognise me! I don't even know who is he when he called me in the shop. Oops! Now that means i haven't changed for the past 7 years huh! Had dinner with darling's friends at Sakae Sushi @ Citylink, after which we went to some ktv pub at boat quay...

Spent the whole of sunday at cookie monster's place. It is actually quite efficient cos i finished 3 or 4 chapters of physics! All thanks to the naggings of my sweetheart! Pizza Hut had a super cock up system that day lah. We tried calling for delivery for at least an hour, but just couldn't get through the line. I was saying it must be due to Deepavali and Hari Raya. If you know what i really mean... HAHA. No choice, baby and i had to go down to dte for takeaway, and we ended up waiting for at least half an hour. ): Oh, we bumped into Manfred at dte. Looks like we always bump into him huh. Went for supper at night. Just from my place to sempang bedok and back, we saw 3 ambulance! Darling said a lot of people died that night... HAHAHA!

Monday. Initially we planned to catch 'Dead Or Alive' at Cineleisure, but i dunnoe why we just aborted the plan. Ended up shopping at Raffles City/ Citylink/ Marina Sq. Then had dinner with cookie monster and friends at Sizzler. Daryl's birthday dinner. The grilled chicken that i had was puny lah! But i was still damn full all thanks to salad buffet! (: Went Partyworld KTV @ Chinatown. It was damn funny when daryl sang 'Stand By Me'! I couldn't stop laughing lah! HAHA. He added some special sound effects to the song! Don't think i will spell it out here, but it's really really FUNNY! Baby said daryl and wenxing got lots of funny patterns. LOL. Went home first cos i was quite tired... The cabbie was very talkative and humourous man! After he dropped winnie at haig road, he started talking to us about the famous good food in singapore, in his half broken english. VERY FUNNY! i laughed til i fell asleep and i think darling entertained him all the way to my place!

Concussed til 12pm yesterday! Darling was like rushing me to go over to his place when i woke up. lol. The most annoying thing happened just before i went to bathe - I couldn't find my contact lenses. It is always at my kitchen table, but i just can't seem to find it. It can't be because i didn't keep my lenses properly, cos the whole case went MISSING. what the fuck lah. Super irritated. First it was my glass, then now contact lenses. ARGH.

Anyway i survived with my last pair of lenses. ): Went over to baby's place... Poor him, gotta book in again. ): Watched The Prestige with geraldine, pl and david when baby booked in. Not bad not bad, but i prefer The Guardian. Sent Manfred off at the airport after the movie... It is rare to see more relatives than friends to send someone off. Reached home at eleven plus.. Couldn't talk to baby cos my phone's batt went flat while i was at the airport, and by the time i reached home he gotta sleep already. Boo. Decided to keep my contact lenses and solution in my room after what'd happen. I just don't fucking want to wake up with more and more of my stuff going missing mysteriously again. It's really very annoying when someone else misplaced your things and claimed that they didn't know what happen to it. This makes me more sure of what i wanna say after my exams. It's just getting on my nerves. FUCK OFF.

***
i just found out something that amused me. Somebody googled: jiawei yuting, and found my blog. i guess it may be their friend, cos the ip address is: pali-ext.nus.edu.sg. read: nus. This is rather amusing... My girls are popular in school! Or it may not even be the jiawei and yuting... Afterall, those are common names. I used to track who reads my blog very often last year, but lost the interest this year. I don't fucking care who reads it now. There's seriously no point in tracking, cos i can't stop people from reading, so might as well save the time for more meaningful things. I can't be bothered with a lot of things already... It is good to check who reads it, but it doesn't really affect me. I think most people don't know, but there's this thing that you can download to check who blocked/deleted you on msn. I am quite depressed to see who blocked me, but i can't do anything about it. Just leave those who wish to be alone alone. I tell you, ignorance is really a blessing, at times.

No comments: