Sunday, October 8

26 hours.

i am feeling kinda weird now. like an emptiness within me. Probably because my most beloved ones are going away. Cookie monster just booked in couple of hours ago, while my parents are going on a holiday tmr. I thought i won't miss them, but i realised i would. But i will not cry lah, 'cause i'm strong. Smallboy and smallgirl don't cry...


After 21 freaking long days, cookie monster finally booked out yesterday! It was quite terrible in the sense that they didn't want to tell them the bookout timing, didn't give them lunch, and kept them til 3pm. Argh... Met up with him in the evening and off we went for our seoul gardens and movie! Looks like darling has slimmed down significantly, and his arms muscles are ... HUGE! lol... It is never that great to be in his arms again. ((: Can't imagine it'd been 3 weeks since i held his hands. Sad to say, this is only the beginning, and i think as days go by we will be forced to get used to it. Sort of a 'No Choice' thing. ):



I know this is no link at all, but the haze was very bad on saturday evening. lol... Seoul Gardens dinner was fantastic! Mainly because of the company! Cookie monster said that we haven't eat dinner together for a long time already. Haha... Which is true lah... Not only dinner, we don't even have time for other things normal couples do together... Doesn't really matter, cos in that way, we are special. Had about an hour or so to spare before our movie, so we walked around CS/TM after dinner to digest the food. Went to Toys 'R' Us and i got him to pose with his twin!!!




ta-dang! cookie monster with cookie monster! Gobble up all the cookies, umbrellas and telephones now! hahahha! I think he looks like simpson! lol! i love you cookie monster!!


Bummed into wl and hx before the show... Quite coincidence as i was still chatting with liang the day before... heh... Caught Miami Vice. That show was released quite some time ago, but we got no time to catch it til yesterday. Lucky it's still screening. Looks like there are quite a number of good movies coming up, but i don't think we will have the time to watch... boo... World Trade Centre, The Guardian... Argh... Give us 36 hours a day on weekends please!



Cookie monster drove his cookie baby home after the movie and we wished my mummy happy birthday! ((: That boy is so bad! Ganged up with my mummy and laughed at me for being fat. BOO! So, today's my mummy's birthday! Woke up at 8plus this morning, cos i planned to give mummy a surprise! Met cookie monster and we went to get a bike (bicycle) for mummy, cos hers chui already. Glad that mummy likes it, but i told her on my 21st birthday she must buy me a car! hahaha! Recently i found joy in giving surprises to my love ones. Maybe because i love surprises too. lol... Surprises are always sweet, and it really makes my day to see the smile on their faces after they see my surprises! Is there a job like surprise planner? or perhaps party planner! Wedding planner also can! I may consider working as that! lol, which means i can stop studying for nuts now. I really love to make and see people happy!



Went to Escape Theme Park with cookie monster, manfred and jennifer! It has been ages since i went there even though it's so near my place. It was great man! We seemed to have the whole theme park to ourselves cos there isn't many people! I love theme parks like that. Save the time for queueing and sweating and squeezing. We literally played all the rides without having to queue lor... And had the whole pirate ship to ourselves! i love flume rides! lol! And the one where we shoot water in a bumboat. All of us were totally WET lar! Go kart was fun too, though i don't like the bumpy-ness of it. The worst of all was superman ride. Grr... i hate those rides that go round n round n round and in the end u come down feeling go giddy! Torturous can! All those in escape still ok... the teacup in genting is hell!! I never want to try it again after once. It just makes me feel so dizzy and i don't want to be merlion sia. lol! Grr.... the second go for Flume ride made me wet from head to toe cos i took the back seat. haha.. Definitely enjoyed it though! Baby and I left earlier cos he gotta book in... ):



In a short 26 hours, we had buffet, caught movie, did (window)shopping, cuddling, celebrated mummy's birthday, went theme park, took nap together. I realised i took up 20 hours of his time! hahaha... the 6 hours was his sleeping time. lol! *muacks!



And so mummy and daddy going abroad tmr. My daddy's birthday present for mummy. Can see that they are quite worried about me when they're away... lol! Afterall, it's the first time they're leaving me alone for a few days. I am going to miss 'em sia...! Am home alone for the next few days! Probably that's why i'm feeling so ... er.... no mood now. I told cookie monster i may die of hunger by thursday, cos i'm really lazy to get my ass down to buy food! haha... I rather eat whatever that's available at home, which is normally cup noodles. Mummy is so funny lor, she knew that i'm that lazy, she made 3 full cans of tuna mayo on standby and bought 2 bottles of milk! lol!



Oh yah... went clubbing with my monos and matthew last thursday at Coccolatte (sde bash). Eh... i don't have a nice impression of that place. It's really really small. If dxo is small, coccolatte is mini! Their drinks are considered quite cheap though... And the deejay was good. I thought it was weird to hear songs like Tokyo Drift (by Terriyaki Boyz) at the dancefloor! Show me the dance to that! haha... I hope things get better in Thailand, cos the girls may be planning for another overseas trip year-end. I can't wait to have fun with them!


Goodnight everyone. Going to sleep already. I got no mood for anything... I just wasted time on blogging... And i miss ya a lot, cookie monster...!

No comments: