Thursday, July 27

Here Without You....

Tuesday:
  • Met up with dear kudamono after work. A thousand years since i see them all!
  • Fish N Co for dinner. Seriously not worth it, cos they shrunk their portion, or at least the one at Wheelock serves damn small portion.
  • Tried their Hot Fudge Brownie as highly recommended by ting n wei. The brownie is nice, but the ice-cream is vanilla...
  • Got approached by an eccentric old woman while standing around outside wheelock, and she actually asked money from us. $1.80 to be exact. I refused to fork out any coins, cos i think these people don't deserve the money. The 4 of them gave her some coins though. That thick skin old woman came back after counting the coins, and said that it's only $1.50, and demanded 30cents more. WTF! fyi, her attitude wasn't nice to start off. If i was alone then, i would have just walk away lah... The scary fact was that it was the 1st day of the lunar 7th month! LOL! =/
  • As usual, we were laughing like mad on the train home due to some 'names' thing! ((:
  • It's always nice to meet up with them! you know, those friends that will stay by u no matter what! (:

I'm procrastinating to work, though there's quite some things to be done! Have been praying that the boss will go over to the other office everyday, but my prayers didn't work! haha.. but i've found some self-entertainment online recently! And i've trained to use one hand to play game, the other to test hp! Super Multi-tasking! BOO. I have no idea if my boy's back from fieldcamp. Seriously i think these 7 days seems like 7 years. ): grrr... can't wait for saturday! i miss u so much!

I'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby, and I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you baby, but you're still with me in my dreams and tonight it's only you and me

No comments: