Friday, June 16

One More Week!

I was surfing the net on thursday for more information about Sweden and Paraguay cos i had the urge to place bets on that match. After much heistation, I decided to bet on 4 total goals. The high odds for 4 goals was one of the main reasons for my choice. haha.. Then i went around asking people their prediction for this match, and i came back with majority telling me 2 goals! LOL... So i was thinking maybe i should buy 2 and 4 goals. In the end, i was too tired to make a trip to Singapore Pools! hahaha! And it was a blessing in disguise! Sweden won 1-0! phew! Money saved! (:

On friday morning, i was searching for these:
England (Beckham) Craze!




Left: Paul Robinson, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Peter Crouch, Frank Lampard, Theo Walcott, David Beckham, Gary Neville, Ashely Cole, Michael owen.

Replenished my sleep today. Slept for a full 12 hours yesterday night before i woke up at 11+am this morning! whee! Then breakfast was delicious Famous Amos Cookies! wahahaha! See that darling?! I wanna tempt u with my Famous Amos Cookies while u're in Tekong! lol... I'm so evil! Did try to study (a bit). And i finally did some exercises! 100 Sit ups, 30 Push Ups, 20 Crunches, Weights, Leg-lifts! Time to burn the fats that i'd gained during those suppers last month! hahah! While watching TV after exercising, i became very sinful! Munched on an Apple, followed by Cheesecakes! Arghhh.. That's not the worst! Had a big plate of Chicken Cutlet for dinner with my dad just an hour ago after 2.5 hours of afternoon nap! Shit man! Nvm.. Shall continue with 100 more situps later! ENDURE!!

Can't wait to see darling in a week's time! argh! I miss ya so muchhh!

No comments: