Tuesday, June 13

Got Tagged by cairong!

AWESOME PEOPLE I WOULD WANT TO MEET
1. England Captain - David Beckham! ((:
2. I can't think of anyone else liao lar... I've met who i want to meet! (:
3. nil
4. nil
5. nil

THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1. Handphone
2. Wallet
3. Mp3 Player
4. Computer/Internet
5. Bed

I WISH I COULD
1. have a time machine.
2. Earn big bucks
3. Study harder so i won't end up like this
4. stay by darling's side forever
5. give my family a comfortable life

I WANT
1. to marry darling! ((:
2. to get into a decent uni next year
3. to get my license before my 20th birthday
4. to tour europe
5. to eat and sleep the whole day!

SONGS I THINK ARE AWESOME
1. Nick Lachey - This I Swear [Super sweet song for him]
2. Lone Star - Amazed [Very meaningful song from him]
3. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight [Touching!]
4. Collin Raye - Love Me [Touching #2]
5. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams [I just think that it's nice. haha]

HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS
1. Graduate with a good degree
2. Married to darling with one kid! ((:
3. Working working working / financially stable
4. Supporting my parents
5. Still in contact with my friends

RANDOM FACTS
1. Eat and sleep is my all-time favourite
2. I give infinity of love to the one i love
3. My record of sleeping is 18 hours! (:
4. I am a taurus, therefore i'm stubborn! haha..
5. I love my family and friends and my darling!

MISCONCEPTIONS
1. I am quiet and guai. lol.. Quiet, depends on who i'm with la. Guai, totally not! I club!
2. I am the only child. Haha..
3. I am clever and bright. Definitely not anywhere near there right? booo!
4. I joined sports in Secondary school. Ok, i regretted not joining one too! haha..
5. I am dao and fierce. haha.. i am friendly k! just that i don't open up to newly-made friends.

No comments: