So this is the birthday post that i wrote before all the surprises came in, but didn't have a chance to publish it:
Happy Birthday! (:
Happy birthday to me actually. Heh!
One year just zoomed past so quickly and I think this is going to be the worst birthdays in my life. Haha.. worst doesn’t mean I’m all sad and down or what.. But somehow I feel a bit moody today. A little only la.. ahah.. Think the main reason is cos I’m worried about my uni admissions stuff. To be frank, I’m VERY worried. Friends around have been receiving their letter of acceptance already. Hai.. I don’t want to think about it, but how can I not think of it. I dunnoe how I screwed up everything, but that’s already done and I can’t change anything now. Even smu didn’t call me up for an interview. How bad is it, no one can imagine other than me myself. SIGH. What adds on to the worry is my supportive mum. I dunnoe how to phrase it, but the more she encourages me, the more I think I’ve let them down. I won’t say I’m a useless person, because I know I can do it, just that I didn’t put in my very best. Hai. Though I had already accepted the fact of taking the exams one more year, it’s still haunting me. A lot. A lot of problems noone will understand. The stress that I’m facing now is so terrible. Booo…
Enough of the unhappy stuff. Just want to rant everything bothering me.. Haha.. Anyway I had a pre birthday celebration with my mummy and papa on Wednesday! We went tamp safra SAKURA for dinner! Haha.. I met them after work of cos, and they were playing bowling while waiting for me.. Sakura was less crowded than the other time I went on ah song’s birthday. This time round I think I ate a lot lor.. haha! Had the delicious paper pot which we didn’t eat the other time. Skip all the food part, overall I’m very happy that day! I love mummy and papa! (:
This year’s birthday is so … boring.. haha.. Spend the first 8 hours sleeping, then next 10 hours working, another 2-3 hours at PRFSC.. Left about 3 hours.. Think I will slack the time away ba. So sad a birthday. Haha.. The first birthday ever I did not receive any gifts on the 21st April. Haha.. but I think it’s not important lar, really. I have a wish.
Didn’t write out any birthday wishlist or whatsoever, cos I have only one wish, but no money can buy that wish. I really hope there’s a miracle. I want it to come true. You should know what I want already. PLEASE!
Tuesday, April 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment