Thursday, December 2

Singapore Idol Special!

I actually have a liking for SLYVESTER! oh my god. He's cool! Taufik suck lar. okay. I'm prepare for a war again. hahaha!

Sly improved alot alot ytd man! His 'It's my Life' is so fantastic! so high man.. though i wasn't at the indoor stadium.. Just like wad boyboy said, maybe he shud be in the chinese industry ba.. An Jing sang by him is as good as jay's i would say.. i love sly lar.. wahhaha! His great improvement was from the song ' I dream ' First time hearing sly sings a nice nice nice nice superb slow eng song!

Repeat After Me: Sly my idol, Pi Li Pa La wOOoOoOoOO!! Boyboy and me invested some money for sly.. but boo-hoo! He's my IDOL!

***

Oh no. I hate to say how slack i'm during this holiday! Neither am i going to say how much work i've left. This is so stressing! wahahha.. okay. That's enuff for the holiday homework part. Oh yeah.. Special thanks to Jiawei.. for helping me import the 'goods' from all over shanghai! heh heh.. Watched an episode of hai tun wan. hmm.. i guess i don't like that show. I'm not the 'Everyone' in the Everyone's Favourite. haha.. crapping again.

Went shopping with mummy today! cheers.. bought the BILLABONG halter top! it cost a bomb! I'm eyeing for that billabong skirt. (yes, i'm!) And i'm sure i will get it, it's a matter of time! =) muVo V200. I'll save up for that too.

-*I'm just dreaming of a LOVING x'mas!

No comments: