I'm sorry boyboy! i din mean to leave the whole box of rocher at the chalet! stupid me! shouldn't have taken it out in the first place! felt so sad.. boo-hoo! First time boyboy bought me a huge box of rocher yet blur me left the whole box at the chalet w/o knowing it. I'm sorry! =(
Started work on saturday. Still OKAY. but when sunday arrived, it was a DISASTER. I'm drained, tired, hurt. yucks. don really like working in that place anymore. It's far more terrible than wad i pictured. sobs sobs! kena scolding from costumers is the least thing u wanna get. damn! Boyboy felt heartache. i din mean to hurt him as well. boo-hoo!!!!
A lil break for me at the start of this week. Had chalet from mon to wed. quite fun overall lar. i love lying beside with boyboy, and he's just so comfortable to hug! i'm bad! haha.. made him streched his hand the WHOLE nite so that i could rest my head on his hand, and occasionally hitting him everywhere while turning. haha! oops! dui bu qi boyboy! It's a pity he had to leave earlie second dae morning. So i went cycling and swimming with the girls. Boy came back the second nite. =)
Becos of this chalet, i missed my cg's chalet, TOTALLY. haha.. and the ex 303 steamboat session with ms poh. I'm busy lar! hahaha..
I tot it'll be a break til sat. but i'm wrong. boo-hoo-hoo again! gotta work all the way TIL sundae.yes, no break. Saddening! I promised boyboy to stop working once he comes back. I'll keep my promise, boy!
Once again, I'm terribly SORRY for losing that box of rochers.. =(
Thursday, November 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment