ya. i'm lost somewhere. very lost indeed. can anyone pls help me. But i doubt only me myself and i can help to tide over this stupid thingy that is goin thru within. =(
My heart is bleeding. i may run out of blood soon, and when the time comes, i may just vanished.
My tears can't stop flowing. i may run out of tears, and when the time comes, i may just ignore everything.
My mind is drained. i may seem strong, but deep within, my world is falling.
I'm tired - physically and mentally. I may go into a long sleep, one that maybe won wake up.
I'm sick. but i wanna recover. [matters of the heart]
My world is falling apart. Need to fix it in the fastest possible time. i'm racing against the time. could drag no longer.
Tuesday, October 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment