Wednesday, September 15

MOODY-LESS...

I've decided to be a full-time mugger from monday.. And i guess i did it. At least 3 hours of mugging everynight.. Though haven really start revising for promos, i'm putting effort in my tutorials, getting everything in place.

I shouldn't be here now. There's an econs test tml. But i'm just so SIAN. Left the last part of the topic to mug on onli.. I should be more focus. I WILL. After i finished this. Not in a very good mood today, god knows why.

School isn't that boring after all. It's only all ABOUT MUGGING. Contridicting? I hate it... I'm improving.. My GP essays, seeing some little tinny weeny light! God Bless.. Blackout in the LT during Maths lesson, and boy just simply misread my message.. =/

Gonna get my new time-table tml or firday. Quite excited, in the sense that i wanna see if my short day is still short, vice versa. School will start early, 7.30. Lessons push forward 10mins. WHY? PDPs from tues to fri, 4.30 onwards.

I just don understand...... Different schools, different timetable... It can be just so difficult sometimes....... =(

No comments: